Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am getting my wisdom teeth removed!

Tomorrow morning at 10;30 in the morning I am getting my two upper wisdom teeth removed. Two weeks ago I went to the dentist with the worst toothach I've ever had. the dentist said that it was an abcess on my wisdom tooth and it needed to come out. I have been on antibiotics for the last week and barely eating anything cause I can't chew.Well tomorrow morning I am getting them pulled and I am SO Scared. Please pray for me cause I have a feeling I will be crying when I enter the dentist office. Please pray that everything is going to be ok. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks.

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Hey hope everything came out all right! I had that done and what a relief when you can eat.

Pastor Byron