Saturday, May 31, 2008

Julie

Did I tell everyone yet, The coolest news in the world ? I am going to be an aunt. My sister is going to have a Baby! She is due on January 25 and I am so happy for her. I think about all of the cool things of pregnancy and I get even more happy for her. The first time you get to see the heart beat, The first time you hear the heart beat, The first kick. I still can't believe my sister is going to be a mommy! I know she is going to be a great mommy, because when she was two, she was changing my diapers! I will have to get tons of pics with her and her cute belly. I'm going to be an aunt, eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Julie!!! That's fantastic! I wish her a very happy and easy pregnancy, and i can't wait for updates! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.