Friday, February 12, 2010

Things to learn about Me.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Green

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Most definitely

4. Do you plan outfits? when getting ready for church

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired

6. What is the closest thing to you that’s red? my hair

7. Describe the last dream you remember having? Jeff and I had a little girl that was a redhead, so cute.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No

9. What are you craving right now? Coffee

10. Do you floss? Yes, before I go to the dentist, or when something is stuck between teeth, I am trying to do it more often

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Patch kids
12. Are you emotional? Depends on the matter at hand.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? no I have more important things to do.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Ice cream cones, lick. Bowl of ice cream bite.

15. Do you like your hair? YES

16. Do you like yourself? yes, how can anyone like me if I can't like myself.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Ok, I wouldn't know what talk about.
18. What are you listening to right now? Ernie singing on sesame street.

19. Are your parents strict? My mom VERY strict when I was younger, but not so much anymore.

20. Would you go sky diving? yes

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yeeesss, but I can't have it.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? no

23. Do you rent movies often? no

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? my glitter lava lamps

25. How many countries have you visited? None.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? no that's mean.

27. Ever been on a train? does the train at the zoo and amusment parks count.

28. Brown or white eggs?Both as long as there cooked.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? yes

30. Do you use chap stick? yes all the time.

31. Do you own a gun? No, I hate them.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, but not with rice, I don't even like rice.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My hubby

34. Are you too forgiving? Depends on the person and the situation.

35. Ever been in love? yes

36. What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Maybe comming to my house to eat chocolate.

37. Ever have cream puffs? They smell like cheese puffs when they are being baked so no.

38. Last time you cried? a few weeks ago.

39. What was the last question you asked? to co-worker: are those burnt.

40. Favorite time of the year? Spring and Autmn

41. Do you have any tattoos? nope

42. Are you sarcastic? sometimes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, in the dark and laughed my rear end off.

45. Favorite color? Green

46. Have you ever slapped someone? yes

47. Is your hair curly? YES

48. What was the last CD you bought? Irish Cd's

49. Do looks matter? I think that the inside of one's mind is as important as what they look like.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? no.

52. Do you like your life right now? yes, I love my hubby so much.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? no it's waste of eletricity.
54. Can you handle the truth? Depends

55. Do you have good vision? I can see, good enough?

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I dislike 3 people, hate 2

57. How often do you talk on the phone? when someone calls me, but I like harrassing my sister.

58. The last person you held hands with? My hubby

59. What are you wearing? clothes why do you want to know you stalker.

60. What is your favorite animal? KItty cat.

61. Where was your default picture taken? I don't know.

62. Can you hula hoop? yes



63. What was the most recent thing you bought? Orange Juice.

No comments: